RF Mentor is a site with recommended resources such as books, magazine articles, app notes that are organized by subject area. Many of the resources have been authored by Besser Associates instructors or used as references in their courses. Using these resources, you can research topics of interest on your own and build your professional reference library.
For a more formal approach to learning about certain topics, we offer short (1-hour or less) tutorial webcasts featuring Besser Associates instructors, both with Microwave Journal magazine and now also right here on RFMentor.com. Webcasts featured on the Microwave Journal website require registration for each individual session. For those webcasts hosted here on RFMentor, you just need to sign up for a free account once to gain access to all available sessions.
For rapid mastery of complex topics, Besser Associates offers many eLearning courses both in "synchronous" (live) and "asynchronous" (recorded) formats.
- Live sessions are delivered via web-conference (Webex) and recorded for added convenience.
- The recorded sessions are also made available for "on-demand" registration for a fixed period after the live event.
- Our RF Technology Certification program features both recorded lectures and live tutorial sessions, along with workbooks and tests.
- We also offer a professional video recording of a two-day classroom presentation, divided into ~60-90 minute segments.
- New! You can also browse free study guides and short low-cost individual topic courses here at RF Mentor Academy. Sign in with your free account, pay with Paypal, and start right away!
The RFMentor website is owned and maintained by Besser Associates.